Drug and Alcohol Treatment in a Dual Diagnosis Setting
The Nation’s Most Unique 90-Day Rehab Program in Texas
Renewal Lodge’s 90-Day Dual Diagnosis Rehab Program serving Austin, Texas and surrounding areas is specially designed for chronic relapsers and first-time treatment goers alike. Committed and passionate, we help family members who need help getting a loved one into treatment. Together, we unite as one family and help the loved one recover.
Why are You or Your Loved One Having Trouble Staying Sober with Traditional Drug Treatment?
- Addiction and alcoholism are chronic diseases. It takes continued treatment or the symptoms of alcoholism and addiction return. Learn more about our Alcohol Rehab in Texas!
- Without the proper discharge plan after treatment, it is difficult to continue treating your addiction.
- Not treating mental health problems and addiction at the same time can lead to relapse.
...Pretty much every place will promise you a “mind, body, soul” approach to recovery, but this is the only place I’ve been that truly delivers on that promise. Renewal Lodge’s program has a double-emphasis on Buddhist-inspired mindfulness skills and techniques, combined with a traditional Big Book/12 Step education.
...I loved all the scheduled meditations, the staff is fantastic and the food is good. I have never been to treatment before so I was anxious when I arrived. The facility, other patients and environment overall put my nerves at ease. I have had a great experience here and would highly recommend Renewal Lodge to my friends and family or anyone seeking treatment.
...I know that sounds dramatic but I came in here as a hopeless alcoholic with crushing depression and paralyzing anxiety I'm leaving this Sunday and I feel like a completely different person. I can't wait to start my life. They don't just sell sobriety here, but a way into true, meaningful, purposeful, lasting happiness
...Renewal Lodge helped me find that missing piece which was discovered by learning and practicing mindfulness. The MIR programming (Mindfulness in Recovery) was an absolute game changer. Anyone struggling to put the pieces together would benefit greatly from Renewal Lodge.
...the start of my time I was very guarded and scared to open up but I soon learned it was a safe haven with the meditation and mindfulness experience it has by far surpassed any other treatment plan in the past.
Renewal Lodge Is Based On a Proven Treatment Program That Started in 1999
Renewal Lodge is based on Burning Tree Ranch’s residential rehab program that is specifically designed for chronic relapsers, or clients who have gone to multiple treatment centers and cannot stay sober.
- We’ve taken what we have learned over the last 20 years and applied our learnings to Renewal Lodge.
- We help you understand the condition of the addict/alcoholic.
- We help you learn how to treat the disease of addiction and alcoholism.
- We help you build a treatment plan after you leave Renewal Lodge so you can experience long term recovery.
Who Is This Rehab Program For?
This rehab program is for ALL Chronic Relapsers and Families Looking for a solution for their loved ones. It’s for people who suffer from mental health and substance abuse disorders who:
- Cannot stay sober no matter what they have tried.
- Cannot stay stopped even though they have sworn off multiple times.
- Cannot control the amount that they take.
- Have broken promises to stop.
- Are not deterred by the consequences of their addiction.
- Have estranged or broken relationships with family, friends, and coworkers.
What's Different About Renewal Lodge
Renewal Lodge is a dual diagnosis rehab program serving Austin, Texas and surrounding areas that blends the 12 Steps with Mindfulness to create a groundbreaking modality for treatment. Mindfulness is an ancient practice of being aware of your thoughts, attitudes, beliefs, and emotions.
Mindfulness is not religiously affiliated, but instead helps our clients deepen their understanding of sobriety. Mindfulness practices complement Alcoholics Anonymous 12 Steps. This cutting edge treatment approach is supported by world-class clinical and therapeutic support.
- Our programs offer a deepening of the 12 Steps with mindfulness training.
- We offer 30 to 90-day residential treatment programs
- Co-ed facility but gender-specific process groups six days a week.
- Utilizes an integrated treatment approach by combining evidenced-based mindfulness skills and 12 step modalities.
- Our programs include recovery-based lectures, process groups, meditation, and individual treatment plans
Did you know a discharge plan is just as important as going to treatment?
Addiction and alcoholism are chronic diseases. Because of this, you need to continue your care when you leave treatment.
Renewal Lodge gives you a personal discharge plan so you can continue to treat your mental health, chronic alcoholism or addiction.
If you leave treatment without a plan, you will most likely drink or use again because of the chronic nature of the disease.
12-Step Immersion with Clinical Support
Renewal Lodge treatment program embraces the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Learn to do the steps as they were taught when the book of Alcoholics Anonymous was written in 1939.
Get a solid understanding of the spiritual malady and the reasons you cannot stay stopped and you keep relapsing.
Find a solution that has worked for millions of people across the world.
We also teach mindfulness, which easily complements the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Mindfulness is about being aware of what is going on with your body, your senses, your emotions, thoughts. It also helps you understand impermanence, and understanding that dissatisfaction is a part of existence.
The goal of Mindfulness practice is to gain insight and to end dissatisfaction in one’s life.
Mindfulness practice can help to remove the obsession, desire, and mental craving to drink, and use drugs.
How does Mindfulness help with the 12 Steps?
- Mindfulness helps one gain insight into what is going on in their mind and in their daily life.
- It helps one to get a better/appropriate relationship with their minds, emotions, behaviors, lives, past, present, and their relationships with others.
- This insight can help our clients, to be honest, and thorough when doing their Step work, which is what the program laid out in the Big Book asks them to do.
Psychotherapy in Austin, Texas
- Bipolar Disorder
If you are struggling with addiction or alcoholism, this program can help you:
- Understand how to treat your addiction or alcoholism.
- Heal mental health disorders.
- Get psychotherapy from experts.
- Build a discharge plan that will show you what you need to do to continue to treat your disease and your mental health.
- Understand why you cannot drink or use like a normal person.
- Have sobriety and freedom from addiction and alcoholism.